After being nominated by the creator of “The Honest Blogger” challenge. It was only right that I got involved. I loved reading Hannah’s answers so I really hope you enjoy reading mine. It’s a chance for you to get to know the girl behind the blog a little bit more. So, here it goes.
The Honest Blogger Challenge
The Rules –
- Include the challenge image in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the challenge and include a link to their blog.
- Include a link to the creator of the challenge. (aka me)
- List the rules.
- Nominate your favourite bloggers.
- And remember that the challenge is to be as open and honest as possible. Enjoy!
1. WHY DO YOU WRITE?
Thoughts are fleeting but when you write them down it allows you to keep them on track. It’s nice to have my own little space to write whatever I like. It’s like leaving your mark.
2. WHAT MADE YOU START BLOGGING?
I started a blog with my sister years and years ago. We ran it together, it was mostly her idea. I’ve blogged on and off since.
3. WHAT HAS BLOGGING TAUGHT YOU?
That not everyone will like you and that’s okay. I’ll just be here doing my thing and if I’m not your cup of tea then don’t come back and read.
4. HOW – IF AT ALL – HAS BLOGGING CHANGED YOUR LIFE?
I think it gives me somewhere to let my creative juices flow freely. When I’m not being creative I’m not myself. It does have a massive impact.
5. YOUR TOP 5 FAVOURITE BLOGGERS ARE…
6. DESCRIBE THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY OF YOURSELF…
The good: I’ll always try to cheer anyone up. I don’t like to see anyone sad.
The bad: I’m ridiculously clumsy. You will only know this if you’ve ever met me.
The ugly: I put myself down a hell of a lot. It doesn’t stop me from being confident but I will always find something that I’m not happy with about myself. I’m my own biggest critic.
7. NAME 5 THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF…
1. My confidence
2. My sense of humor
3. My legs
4. My creativity
5. My strength
8. WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES?
– I learn things quick.
– I’m good at seeing the positives.
– Chocolate. I just can’t say no.
– I’m so forgetful and clumsy.
9. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
Spiders, wasps and basically anything that crawls in a creepy way.
10. WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE IN 10 YEARS?
Hopefully, happily married and doing a job that I love. As long as I’m still happy.
11. DO YOU HAVE ANY NICKNAMES?
My mum calls me “Amy Boo” or “Boo”. Some times I get “A” which is super-super short.
12. ARE YOU HAPPY?
Unlike Wes, I couldn’t be happier. Only Love Island watchers will get that.
13. NAME 5 THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY…
1. My boyfriend.
2. My family.
3. Dogs in general.
4. Anything edible.
5. Being outdoors.
14. WHAT IS YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE?
Old R&B music. Like I’m talking all the way back to Usher.
15. WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 5 PET PEEVES?
Rudeness, excessive moaning, lack of manners, chipped nail varnish and a badly made cup of tea. Just put some love into it will you.
16. LOVE OR MONEY?
17. WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS A FEMINIST?
I wouldn’t describe myself as one but I agree with everything?
18. ARE YOU PRO-LIFE OR PRO-CHOICE?
19. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE YOUR PAST?
No. I’m happy where I am right now. The good and the bad lead me here. No regrets, just a few awful stories.
20. DO YOU HAVE ANY STRONG POLITICAL BELIEFS?
I never wanted to leave the European Union put it that way. I always vote. Sometimes it’s a passionate vote, sometimes it’s because I don’t have a clue but I’ll be damned before I waste my vote.
21. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?
I’ve never known how to answer this. I’ve never really been madly religious but because my Nan was I feel like it’s rubbed off on me. I have her rosary beads in my bed side table. I love them because they remind me of her. Through out the years I’ve said a little thank you prayer or a prayer to help myself or others. I think some parts of me do believe and some logical parts of me don’t.
22. DO YOU BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUS?
No but if anyone is Santa Claus – it’s my boyfriend. He still spoils me after 5, nearly 6 years. I’m always just as excited on Christmas Eve now as I was when I was 4 years old.
23. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?
I like to believe that there’s something after death but ghosts? I put them to the back of my head and hope they aren’t. Especially now. I’m writing this in the evening and I’m not okay with it. I’m just going to move swiftly on.
24. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ALIENS?
There’s got to be something else out there. I don’t know about aliens though.
25. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?
I’d love to believe that miracles exist. I believe in fate which is sort of along the same lines. I’ve never had a miracle happen to me but I’d definitely not rule them out as being made up.
26. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
I believe in lust at first sight but love is deeper than physical attraction. Personally, I love someone for who they are as a person.
27. IF YOU COULD RID THE WORLD OF ONE THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Negativity. I think the world would be such a lovely place without negativity towards anything or anyone.
28. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY SUPER POWER WHAT WOULD IT BE?
To be able to teleport. Like imagine hitting home time in work , closing your eyes and being in Bali on a beach. Plus, I’d never be running late ever again.
29. IF YOU WERE OFFERED IMMORTALITY, WOULD YOU TAKE IT?
Only if my boyfriend and family could as well. I think I’d get too lonely otherwise.
30. IF YOU COULD MAKE A 30 SECOND SPEECH TO THE ENTIRE WORLD, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Just stop. Stop spreading negativity, hate and discrimination. Instead, spread positivity, love and equality. Love instead of hate.
Any items sent for review will always be my honest opinion. Any sponsored posts or collaborations will be marked using (*). Please see my disclaimer for more info.